Awesome visualization of this March’s CreativeMornings/Pittsburgh done by Drawing by Steph Bercht.
The speaker at the event was Ian Rosenberger. Photos by Rob de la Cretaz.
Check out the rest in their Flickr Album.
The Pittsburgh chapter of CreativeMornings is organized by Kate Stoltzfus. Follow along with them at @Pittsburgh_CM!
“Stewart gave a really inspiring talk at Atlanta’s CM a few months back about his life/career path so far.
Watch it here: vimeo.com/50135398
He even snuck in a Joy Division reference. Long live Ian Curtis.”
You can check out more of Timothy’s excellent notetaking skills in his Flickr album.
At this month’s CreativeMornings/Singapore talk with Mark de Winne, Bernadette Quah jotted down some visual notes that she sent our way. A few tips:
1. Explore a different way of working. You might be surprised.
2. Stand back and examine closer. A new perspective awaits.
3. Strive for perfection, but don’t be hampered by it.
4. Draw in context: one letter is no letter. Every letter needs context.
5. Believe in yourself, but don’t shun advice. Then Share it.